The state coordinator of the agency, Nasiru Mato recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to Nasiru, the current issue is as a result of some manufacturers operating without good manufacturing equipment, and that will no longer be tolerated.
Mato added that NAFDAC will not allow anyone to toy with the health of customers as a result of consumption of substandard products.
His words, “We have observed some packaged water carelessly sold in the market disregards basic good manufacturing practices required to guarantee quality packaging.”
“Those who do not comply with the specifications will not be allowed to toy around with the health of consumers.”
“We will also remain steadfast in advising the manufacturers on post-production handling of the products.”
“NAFDAC in Kaduna will continue to work around the clock to ensure that manufacturers of regulated products in the state do their businesses in compliance with laid down standards, procedures and requirements.”
“If there are any major or critical lapses and violations, then we will have no option but to apply the appropriate sanctions.”
- Falz – Oga ft Bontle Smith & Sayfar
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Davido – Champion Sound ft Focalistic
- Fanzy Papaya – Goal Goal ft Umu Obiligbo
- L.A.X – Peru
- Dr Dolor – Notice
- Skiibii – Baddest Boy
- Ice Prince & Ckay – Shakara
- Omah Lay – Free My Mind
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape