National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere, Jare Ajayi recently revealed this via a statement, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, insecurity would have ended a long time ago if Buhari’s government treated bandits and terrorists the way it has been treating Yoruba Nation activist Sunday Adeyemo aka Sunday Igboho; and leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu.
He added that the recent news of Sunday Igboho’s arrest is a very big surprise, and the group will keep monitoring the situation before making a formal statement.
His words, “If half of the energy deployed to apprehend (leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra) Nnamdi Kanu, and Sunday Igboho had been deployed to the menace of terrorists and bandits who kill, rape, rob and kidnap people, we would not have been in the unfortunate security mess that we are presently.”
What do you think?
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Rudeboy – Focus
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Falz – Mercy
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]