T.Pain came out of the blue yesterday and shocked fans with a brand new album.
With 12 tracks on it, the album consists of dope music with lots of exciting features that includes LilWayne, Genasis, Tory Lanez and may more.
The song with Lil Wayne is titled “GOAT Talk.” and its already looking like one to look out for on the music project.
In it, Wayne and Pain speak about the respect they deserve and how they can be addressed as “greatest of all time”, as they rap and sang on the Bishop Jones-produced jam.
Lyrics from the record are, “They say I need to get back on my rap shit
I said they need to get a fuckin’ pap smear, lil’ bitch
The greatest of all time, check my stats, bitch
But chu look like Wayne, you sound like Wayne, we gettin’ catfished?
Callin’ me a has-been when the only thing I have been is everything they haven’t been
Lookin’ like my mannequins
Something like some amateurs
I call ’em Tunechi scavengers
I need to sue they managers.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)