Remember that the court canceled the All progressives Congress (APC) victory at Nov 16 governorship election that David Lyon won.
Speaking to the media recently, Seriake disclosed that only peace and stability would move the state forward.
He added that nothing must be done to cause a breakdown of law and order in the state because every ruling must be taken in good faith.
His words, “I commend the supreme court judgment; I call for calm among parties. Let us have peace and stability. Everyone should take it in good faith.
“We should not do anything to cause breakdown of law. We must continue to run an inclusive system.
“The ruling court today has brought victory to all of us and we give all credit to God. I hail the supreme court as an instrument to deliver the judgment.
“I, therefore, call for reconciliation among us as well as other parties in the state.
“As I will be stepping down on Friday, Feb. 14, I am grateful to God and to the people of Bayelsa.
“I known all of you supported me despite difficulties but I believe we have achieved tremendously in the past eight years.
“I urge you continue your support for me and our dear state.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]