The ministry recently revealed this during a press briefing in Lagos to officially announce programmes for his burial.
According to the church, Synagogue even witnessed an increase in the church’s followers on social media by over 600,000 after his demise.
The ministry added that TB Joshua’s supernatural call home was met with an outpouring of millions of testimonies all across the globe.
His words, “His supernatural call home was met with an outpouring of millions of testimonies and tributes from 195 countries – representing every tribe, every tongue and every nation on the face of the earth.”
“The news of his departure also led to an increase of 600,000 followers on the TB Joshua Ministries Facebook Page, reaching a total of 6,200,000 — the largest of any religious figure in Africa.”
“In Prophet TB Joshua’s own words, ‘The beauty of our achievement is when we no longer live and our achievement is still there, continuing to linger on in the eyes and ears of children yet unborn’.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim