Fresh from premiering their smooth and sultry collaboration ‘Work’ only a week ago and following critical acclaim and rave reviews from fans and critics alike, upcoming Afrobeats sensation TEEJAY and rising Pop star Lola Rae are proud to present the sizzling new music video for the Afro R&B jam, directed by prolific UK-based visual director Tatenda Jamera, who has worked with the likes of Nicki Minaj, Dizzee Rascal and Alexander Burke among others.
Shot on location in a vintage 19th Century house in London, the ‘Work’ visuals add a new dimension to the chemistry between Teejay and Lola Rae that was apparent when we first heard ‘Work’.
The two of them together ooze buttery smooth R&B goodness, while the adept visual shots exude pure elegance and class – combined; this visual experience easily stands as one of the best of 2014.
Having solidified the truth that he is one of the future stars of R&B music in Africa with the audio release of ‘Work’ a few days ago which showed his artistry, songwriting flair and versatility, Teejay reveals himself as a true leading man of African music with these new visuals for ‘Work’.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Chike & Ada Ehi – Watching All Over Me