He shared this on Twitter recently and it has generated lots of reactions.
It came as a shock to several people since fans believe the singer is currently dating Lola Rae who he has a child with.
However, this could be a sign that their relationship is off.
What do you think?
Augustine Miles Kelechi (born December 17, 1992) popularly known by his stage name Tekno, is a Nigerian musician, producer, performer and dancer.
Kelechi is from Ivo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State. He was born in Bauchi State into a family of six — five boys and one girl. He was raised in several parts of the country including Nassarawa, Kaduna and Abuja due to the fact that his father was a member of the Nigerian Army. At the age of 8, Tekno Miles was enrolled in a music school where he learned and mastered the rudiments of playing the piano and guitar. He is the elder brother to “Starboy” label act Spotless.
Tekno Miles was first signed under K-Money Entertainment. His first single titled “Holiday”, was released under the imprint. With featured vocals from Davido, “Holiday” was positively accepted and gained massive airplay.
In June 2018, Tekno signed a distribution deal with Universal Music Group Nigeria (UMGN), a division of Universal Music Group in charge of West Africa, as well as the UK-based Island Records.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]