Late Last Year, Bodyshaker Entertainment sued the upcoming artiste, Tekno for infringement of contract. Tekno had a year contract with Bodyshaker Music and went ahead to release singles under another label.
The management of bodyshaker Music wish to make a public announcement stating that the artist Tekno is still under its record label and any purported signing with any other record label is illegal and invalid as the artist contract has not been rescinded and a suit is currently pending in the High Court of the Federal Capital Territory to enforce the artists contract with bodyshaker music. Following this development bodyshaker would drop a single of the artist under its record label in the nearest future.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)