Teni Weeps On Stage As She Performs Her Hit Single, “Uyomeyo.”
Teni has shown her soft side, as the loved singer recently cried on stage as she performed her hit jam, “Uyomeyo.”
The singer had an industry nite organised for her on the 30th of January and she couldn’t hold it in as she wept while she voiced out her song.
Teni paid a touching tribute to her late father Simeon Olaosebikan Apata, who got murdered by paid assassins 24 years ago.
He was a retired Nigerian Army Brigadier-General and was murdered on January 8, 1995.
Her words to remember her father, “APATA GANGA!!!!! ERINLAKATABU!!!!!! Hey daddy your little girl ain’t so little anymore, yah girl is going on tour, yah little Teni is now MAKANAKI, I wish you were here to hear people sing my songs word for word.
They thought killing you was the end, but we only just started, we are taking this to the 🌎. And yes I did it, I graduated from the university. I’m working really hard to make you smile wherever you are. RIP to the bravest man I’ve ever heard of.
Bad boy benzy! OGA, philanthropist, soldier, business man, Thank you for all the lives you touched. Love you always till we meet again. “Won ro pe o tan, sugbon olorun so pe o ku, omo laso”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay