She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, she cried for a very long time when she found out about her sickness, and she was so shocked at the diagnosis.
Jo, however, added that the doctor assured her that the cancer is very curable and treatable.
Her words, “I cried while a lovely nurse held my hand. Then I cried to Dan, and he was quite shocked because he didn’t really think it would be cancer. You’re desperately hoping there’s a chance it might not be.”
“I said to the doctor ‘Am I going to die?’. ‘You’re not going to die,’ he reassured me. ‘It’s very treatable, and it’s very curable’.”
“I said to the doctor ‘Am I going to die? ‘You’re not going to die,’ he reassured me. ‘It’s very treatable, and it’s very curable.’
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mavins – Won Da Mo ft Rema, Boy Spyce, Ayra Starr, LADIPOE, Magixx, Johnny Drille & Bayanni
- Dj Ehyo – NaijaVibe Money Bag [MixTape]
- Dezign – Knees and Toes ft Harrysong [AuDio]
- Bracket – Chop Kiss ft Flavour [AuDio]
- Lyta & Mayorkun – Hustler’s Anthem [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage & Asake – Loaded
- XOXO II (The Second Round) By Dj Skillz
- Dj LEE – For The Street [Mixtape]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – Don’t Judge Me (Bibanke)
- Fanzy Papaya – Shege Yaro [AuDio]