It is being reported that Mavin records artist, Sierra Leonean-Nigerian singer, Hadiza Blell, more popularly known by her stage name Di’Ja, got married to her Abuja-based lover December 10, in Kaduna.
The groom’s name is said to be Rotimi.
According to Bishop Ikedi, security was tight at the venue and guests were banned from using cameras.
The reason why the wedding, which was shrouded in secrecy, was held in Kaduna was because Di’ja’s mother is from Kaduna while her father is from Sierra Leone.
There have been rumours circulating that Di’ja is pregnant but they cannot be independently confirmed, but if it is true, it may be the reason why the marriage was kept away from public knowledge.
Reacting to the viral report, the beautiful singer, Aphrodija through her manager, Rabbi, confirmed that it’s not her actual wedding but a video shoot.
Lol, it is not true.. not real wedding! Di’ja is having a video shoot.. and it is coming out soon.. Many thanks for your professionalism.
her manager said.
Time will tell which story is true
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]