The Ghost is more than just your typical rapper trying to mimic the ways of the west. Oh No.. he’s more than that. He has message, direction, content and the quality of actually earning the acclaimed and often overused title, ‘Lyricist’.
He dazzled with wordplay in his previous effort ‘Lighters Up’ from the beginning of the song to the end..
Don’t forget your BEGINNING because you’ve got ENDS now, pray that we make ends meet till we meet the end.
Now he’s back with a sad song about the loss of a lover. The song ‘Will I Ever’ is filled with such raw emotion you can actually hear the pain in his voice. I don’t know about y’all but I’m actually in love with this song, the message is very clear.
I love you and can’t continue living in this hell without you.
Feel the Vibe & Share Your Thoughts!
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]