He recently revealed this via a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Daniel Alabrah, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the importance of the judiciary cannot be over-emphasized given its role as the custodian of the Constitution and guarantor of fundamental human rights.
He added that the judiciary is very important to the development of any society and he is a huge beneficiary of what it stands for.
His words, “The importance of the judiciary in any functional society cannot be overemphasised.
“It is the custodian of the Constitution, the guarantor of fundamental human rights of the people and some will go as far as calling it the sanctimonious pillar whose independence remains most necessary to ensure the progress of society.
“As a beneficiary of the fairness of the judiciary, I must commend the diligent and unwavering desire of the judiciary towards delivering justice against all odds.
“The justice system acted as an instrument of God’s desire to lift me up and to lift the people of Bayelsa State when the Supreme Court of Nigeria pronounced its verdict on February 13 reversing the irregularity associated with the November 16 governorship poll.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince