The former Super Eagles handler was dismissed after Nigeria beat Sudan 3-1 in Abuja, but he insists that the NFF could not have sacked him, as he had no contract with them.
�I am not happy with the way media people are reporting this to the public, because I don’t understand how you would fire someone that has no contract,” Keshi told supersport.com.
�My contract expired after the World Cup in Brazil, and I never made any effort for my contract to be renewed because of so many issues on the ground.
�I have accepted my fate, and I would move on with my life, but I want to make it clear that I was never sacked because I had no contract.”
The Big Boss also denied that he said three African countries were interested in his services and expressed his optimism that Nigeria will qualify for the Africa Cup of Nations next year.
�I have never told anybody that three African countries are looking for me, and as far as I’m concerned, no nation has called me for any talk.
�I know Nigeria would qualify for the 2015 Nations Cup because we have the players that can do the job, but they need a lot of encouragement and support from Nigerians and I wish them good luck in their next two games.”
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- FloWolf, Dremo & Mayorkun – On A Jay
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Zoro – Church [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]