Nollywood actress, Lilian Esoro has shared her reaction to rumours that she is pregnant for actor, Blossom Chukwujekwu.
Recent reports have said that the almost three-year-old marriage of Blossom and his wife, Maureen Esisi ended weeks back.
Lilian Esoro, who was Blossom’s ex before married Ubi Franklin has also been reported to have returned to him and is even presently pregnant with his child.
Reacting to the reports, Lilian shared a new photo of herself and her son, as he went back to school on Instagram and also responded to comments about the ongoing controversy.
See their exchange on the gram,
Lilian Esoro is a Nigerian actress. She was nominated for best actress in a comedy at 2013 Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards. Esoro studied Political Science at University of Abuja. Esoro’s acting career started in 2005, when she was cast by her friend Bovi to feature in the soap opera Extended Family, however she became more notable when she featured in another television series titled Clinic Matters playing a character named “Nurse Abigail”.
In a 2013 list compiled by Vanguard, Esoro was listed as one of top ten best new actresses in the film industry.
Esoro grew up in Lagos. She studied Integrated Science at Bida Polytechnic. In November 2015, she married to Ubi Franklin. Esoro was previously married with kids.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Sean Paul, Ir Sais & Davido – Dream Girl
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ungrateful ft Umu Obiligbo & Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay