ASUU recently came out to say that it is far from a favour because it is nothing but their entitlement.
According to its president, Professor Biodun Ogunyemi, as workers, they are hundred per cent entitled to their wages from their employers.
He added that the struggle for the rejection of IPPIS and resolution of outstanding issues in the February 2019 FGN/ASUU Memorandum of Action (MoA) is far from over.
“Our comrades are strongly advised to be prudent as the struggle for the rejection of IPPIS and resolution of outstanding issues in the February 2019 FGN/ASUU Memorandum of Action (MoA) is far from over. The struggle continues!
“Trustees, POs (principal officers) and ZCs (zonal coordinators): Good evening comrades. A number of our colleagues have called or sent messages to make enquiries about payment of the withheld February and March 2020 salaries of our comrades in federal universities through the rejected IPPIS platform,”
“It’s clear that what government paid was rightfully earned by our members, not anything special or doing us a favour. Therefore, ASUU members have no apologies withdrawing from their accounts as appropriate.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Flavour – Levels
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Mayorkun – Back in Office
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide