Ex Niger Delta Affairs Minister, Elder Godsday Orubebe, has said there is no beef between him and elder statesman, Chief Edwin Clark, over an abandoned project for which cash had been paid when he was still in power.
As Elder Godsday reacted to the reports of beef, he said he has never fought with the South-South leader over anything and it is simply the work of mischief-makers.
In a recent statement shared today, Monday, Orubebe said he never blasted Chief Clark on any contract and the man is even like a father to him.
His words, “I completely dissociate myself from that publication because it never came from me and it is the imagination of mischief-makers.
“There was a time, these same mischief makers tried to bring a wedge between me and my father, Chief Edwin Clark. They failed woefully. For reasons best known to them, they want to try again. But just as they failed in the past, they have failed again.
“I unequivocally reiterate that Chief Edwin Clark is a proud son of Niger Delta, a revered leader of the Ijaw Nation and a father to many including myself. He is a forthright elder statesman who has contributed immensely towards the emancipation of the Niger Delta in particular and Nigeria as a whole.
“I hold Chief Clark in the highest esteem and no matter what the mischief-makers do, they cannot separate me and my father, Chief Edwin Clark.”
Do you believe this?
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Nandy & Joeboy – Number One
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2021 Mix
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- M.A.D, Iyanya & Praiz – Sade Adu [AuDio]
- Jeff Akoh – Better Thing (Remix) ft Peruzzi
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Barry Jhay – Japa [AuDio]
- DJ Big N – 2020 Hitlist Mix