Ghollywood actor and traditionalist, Nana Tornado has said there is no Heaven and Hell.
He said the reason why we feel otherwise is because of an illusion introduced by white men.
Nana alleged that the Biblical claim of one going to heaven after living a good life and going to hell after living a bad life is a lie that was circulated by the whites.
He added that heaven is when you have money and you are living the good life while hell is for the poor.
He then urged everyone to strive to make money and enjoy life rather than hope that a supreme being will come around to rescue them.
What do you think? Is he making sense or speaking nonsense?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mixtape: DJ StiphBami Vs Dee’Jay Hacker Jp – Suave (Coalition Mixtape)
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- SleeQ – The General’s Daughter [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]