Governor Dave Umahi recently revealed this at a news conference in Abakaliki, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he wants security agencies to investigate the source of the video and apprehend the circulators.
He added that the video has caused a lot of panic and tension, and that cannot be tolerated.
His words, “Security personnel must ensure that those behind the circulation of the video, which has caused panic across the country, are brought to book.
“We must increase our security surveillance at the grassroots level. I urge the security agencies to step up and arrest persons circulating the video on social media.”
Mr Inusa Sani, Secretary, Miyetti Allah Cattle Breeders Association, added, “The video is an orchestrated attempt by mischief makers and enemies of peace.
“What happened was that on January 2, one of us, Alhaji Adamu, residing at Ozibo Village in Nkaleke Ichaba/Enyibishiri community, informed the association of his relocation to Taraba State.
“I use this opportunity to urge the general public to disregard the video in circulation and no Fulani herdsman was attacked or chased out of Ebonyi State.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- L.A.X – Faster
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It