‘The Mood’ is off The Gratitude Album by Timaya. The Chillz produced track is a zone full of positive vibes.
A classic addition to his expansive catalogue, Gratitude attests to the fact that Timaya’s long run in the music industry is far from over. His consistency has paid off, he is at his best at all fronts, and he is now dedicated to telling his story as a tool for the upliftment and enjoyment of humanity.
‘The Mood’ is an Afro-beat record that has a vibe so cool you probably press replay once the sax blast is over. On it Papichulo talks about his grind and the Fruits that comes with it.
Press Play & Catch the Mood!
- Trilly & Davido – 1942
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Dremo – What’s Popping (Dremix)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- SkiiBii – Are You Vhere [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Ecool – Sobente ft Myde
- Ruger, D’Prince & Rema – One Shirt
- D’banj – Ikebe [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]