He recently had his say via his Facebook page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he and Remi Tinubu are cousins, and this makes her husband, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu his in-law, but he has stopped supporting Tinubu and he hasn’t even visited the family since 2015 when he sold Buhari to the people.
He added that the truth many Nigerians do not also know is that Tinubu is 86 years old, not 70.
His words, “Dear Yemi. Any body can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly! Is the man qualified! Is he honest! Does he tell us the truth about his age, background and how he made his money! Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run down country?”
“You see Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have know Tinubu since the mid 80s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house ( Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London when he went into exile.”
“I stopped supporting him and stop family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advise to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to become our next president. Respectfully Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Kelly Hansome – Ndi Ara [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Common Person
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Bad Hair [ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Abimbola – 2head (Remix) ft Erigga [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix) [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]
- 2Baba – We Must Groove ft Burna Boy [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Ajaeze – If You Only Knew [AuDio + ViDeo]