He recently had his say while speaking to the press, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the former Lagos State governor actually offered him the ticket after the Peoples Democratic Party presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar failed to fulfil his promise once he emerged as the PDP’s presidential flagbearer, but he still turned it down.
Wike added that he intends to remain in the main opposition party despite his grievances.
His words, “I didn’t contest so I can become a vice presidential candidate, I am not like others who were not serious and bought senatorial form alongside presidential form and that’s why when Tinubu offered me senate slot, I didn’t go for it.”
“Aside from Tinubu, who is from the APC, other political parties are talking to me as well including Labour Party because they all know my worth and how I can ensure that they win the 2023 poll. But I have not accepted any of the offers presented by those parties.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Ehyo – the Voluntary Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- VTEK – Yur Fada Nyash [AuDio]
- DJ Davisy – Best Of Olamide [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton
- Wizkid – Sexy Mama (Unreleased Version)
- Davido – Skelewu [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]