Top fashion designer, Tom Ford has pledged his full support behind a new fashion film project because of it’s ‘touching and holistic’ concept.
The businessman was seen at a London screening of ‘The True Cost’ earlier this week, an expose and eventual docu-series which explores the negative impact of fast fashion: from pesticides in cotton to discarded clothes that clog landfills.
At the 2015 Cannes, Ford sold his next film, ‘Nocturnal Animals’ to Universal for $20 million so it’s only fair to say the fashionable filmmaker has an interest in projects that affect the planet and its inhabitants.
‘The True Cost’ is exec-produced by Livia Firth and is also supported by big shots like Net-a-Porter founder Natalie Massenet, designer Nicole Farhi and British Fashion Council head Caroline Rush.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Celebrate [AuDio]
- DJ Neptune – My Birthday Mix 3 ft Olamide
- Reminisce ft Olamide & Endia – Government (Ijoba)
- P Square – Magical Healing
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – IFE ft Tiwa Savage [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rihanna – Lift Me Up ft Tems
- DJ Big N – Aje ft Remy Crown
- Dremo – Wonder ft Patoranking
- Shuun Bebe – Who U Help [AuDio]