The veteran musician shared the experiences by live-streaming it, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he got really used to trekking during the days of his humble beginnings, and he just wanted to prove to himself that his childhood hasn’t left him.
Daddy Showkey set off from Ojodu by 2:30pm on Saturday, June 5, and arrived at Ajegunle when it was already dark.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- DJ Samlegxy – Woju Movement [MixTape]
- Dj Bolux – Best of Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Reekado Banks – Corner [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Faze – Your Daughter [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Wande Coal – Again [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Sarkodie, Zlatan & Rexxie – Hasta La Vista
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema