She recently flaunted the amazing photo on social media, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Check them out,
Nollywood is a sobriquet that originally referred to the Nigerian film industry. The origin of the term dates back to the early 2000s, traced to an article in The New York Times. Due to the history of evolving meanings and contexts, there is no clear or agreed-upon definition for the term, which has made it a subject to several controversies.
The origin of the term “Nollywood” remains unclear; Jonathan Haynes traced the earliest usage of the word to a 2002 article by Matt Steinglass in the New York Times, where it was used to describe Nigerian cinema.
Charles Igwe noted that Norimitsu Onishi also used the name in a September 2002 article he wrote for the New York Times. The term continues to be used in the media to refer to the Nigerian film industry, with its definition later assumed to be a portmanteau of the words “Nigeria” and “Hollywood”, the American major film hub.
Film-making in Nigeria is divided largely along regional, and marginally ethnic and religious lines. Thus, there are distinct film industries – each seeking to portray the concern of the particular section and ethnicity it represents.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- D’banj – Finally [AuDio]
- Flavour – Golibe (Acoustic Version) [AuDio]
- Dj Slam – Fresh MixTape vol.1
- Dj R-Jay – Onome Mixtape ft Dj Akaba & Orezi
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Reminisce ft Wizkid – Eleniyan [AuDio]
- Harrysong – Story [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay – Crazy ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Tekno – Show Me Your Back [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]