The colourful video features Vector rocking a studded leather jacket and has a number of attractive vixens with one very curvaceous lady being the centre of attention. The afro-pop video has an infusion of the Fulani culture nicely portrayed in dressing and dance.
We are trying to have fun, and I have left no stone unturned to meet the expectations of my fans
said Vector when asked about the concept of the video.
The crisp video also features cameo appearances by Hypeman, Jimmie Akinsola, afro-pop artiste Black Magic and on-air personality, Osam.
The track ‘Shiga’ was produced by Ekelly and the video was directed by beauty stylist, Toyin Lawani. It was shot in Lagos at Tiannah’s Place Empire beauty salon.
Press Play & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)