Marian recently revealed this on her social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to her, she still has butterflies in her tummy like their wedding was yesterday, and waking up next to him still makes her smile.
Charles added that marrying his wife remains the best decision he has ever taken.
Her words, “How do I still have butterflies…waking up beside you still makes me smile…you fill my days with laughter and my nights…I love you more today than yesterday . You took my heart years ago and you’ve kept it safe…you’ve loved me so unconditionally…18yrs babe…feels like yesterday. My bestie, my bf, my lover, my personal person…you make loving you so easy. Love you forever and a day.”
Charles’ words, ”Today, 18yrs ago, i made the best decision of my life and its been a jolly ride filled with the grace, favor and mercy of God. I am everything i am today, first because of God and then my wife. She has supported me, encouraged, believed and trusted in me. She’s my pillar, my strength, my motivation. Until I lose all my teeth, I will always love you, cherish and adore you.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Buju – Testimony
- Akuchi – Whyne
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]