This morning, after the Governor of Abia state addressed the people of the withdrawal of army from street and promised that the state will come back to its peaceful state yesterday, the Nigerian Army says it will not leave the state until it accomplish its planned military operation. The military advised people to disregard the withdrawal statement.
The Army spokesperson, Brigadier General �Sani Usman, said the army will commence its exercise as scheduled�and would run through out the year, members of the public are to go about their lawful business especially those in the area where the exercise will take place.
The exercise is part of the constitution and should be supported and any activity that would not allow the field training will not be allowed.
Troops would conduct themselves, abide by the rules of Engagement and Code of conduct in line with requirements of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria during the exercise.
The effect of the Python dance caused incident not only in umuahia but also in jos and plateau.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive