Mr. Azeez Sani, Head, Information and Public Relations Division of the council revealed this in a recent statement.
According to him, every report saying otherwise on social media is false and no decision has been taken thus far.
He added that only the 2020 National Common Entrance (NCEE) was postponed indefinitely because of the virus and other examinations remain untouched.
His words, “NECO wishes to state categorically that apart from the 2020 National Common Entrance (NCEE) that was postponed indefinitely due to the outbreak of COVID-19, the Council has not reviewed any of its remaining examination, neither is the council contemplating such for now.
“The general public is urged to disregard such fake news, as the Council is monitoring the prevailing situation in the country and will make official pronouncement on the examinations if the need arises.”
TeleGram: Join Telegram Group
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Phyno – Speak Life (On God) [ViDeo]
- DJ Neptune – Sounds Of Neptune [Amapiano Lock Down Mix]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- 1da Banton – Foreigner [AuDio + Video]
- Rudeboy – Woman [AuDio]
- TareeQ – Medicine [AuDio + ViDeo]