The group recently had its say via a press release, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to NCDC, even if only 46 suspected cases have been reported in Nigeria with 15 confirmed so far, countries such as the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Portugal, Spain and Canada, among others have also been reporting cases of the disease.
The centre, however, assured Nigerians of its capacity to effectively diagnose and respond to cases.
It read, “Monkeypox is usually self-limiting, with the symptoms lasting between two and three weeks.”
“This means that most patients will recover with proper care. Severe cases are common among children.”
“Symptoms include fever, body pain, weaknesses, sore throat and rashes on face, palms, soles of feet and other parts of the body.”
“Early reporting saves lives.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Kelly Hansome – Ndi Ara [AuDio]
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Henry Knight – Damilohun [AuDio]
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- A-Q – Red Cups ft Mr. J.I [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix) [AuDio]
- Skales – Oliver Twist [AuDio]