She simply revealed this while praying for God’s protection amid these trying and uncertain times.
According to her, God is the only one who can save Nigerians from the evil hands of untimely death during this period.
She added that her heart aches when she sees people die from poison and it is a warning that we should stop trusting people carelessly.
Her words, “Lord God, please save us all from the evil hands of untimely death, rebuke the hand that poisons a brother’s drink or food.
I’m just heartbroken! The number of deaths from poison have SPIKED IN NIGERIA ! TRUST NO ONE EVEN WITH WATER! Devil has opened workshop in the minds of people!”
What do you think?
Yemi Eberechi Alade (born 13 March 1989), known professionally as Yemi Alade, is a Nigerian Afropop singer and songwriter. She won the Peak Talent Show in 2009, and had a hit with her single “Johnny” in 2014.
Her father was a police commissioner of Yoruba descent, while her mother is of Igbo descent.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)