The World Bank has come out to say it will keep collaborating with the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS) to make statistics available to the Nigerian government to lift Nigerians out of poverty.
Mr. Shubham Chaudhuri, World Bank Country Director, disclosed this at the launch of the report of the 4th Wave of General Household Survey Panel (GHS-Panel), on Wednesday in Abuja.
According to Shubham, the objective is to help governments come up with better policies since their stats are very key for that to happen.
His words, “Our key role is to help governments make better policies and better-targeted programmes, and having information based statistics is important.
“Naturally, we try to support the NBS in helping the government to build that information base.
“Our team has worked very closely with the NBS team by providing technical support and advising on the design of the questionnaire.
“We have also helped to deal with technical aspects of the survey, which is quite complicated because it has got a national scope.”
“So sample survey like the one launched today will help provide that information.”
Way to go World Bank.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)