The Deputy Governor, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi, disclosed this on Tuesday when he received traditional rulers from Oye Local Government, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the state is willing to collaborate with security agencies to comb forests and other dark spots in a renewed bid to tackle kidnapping and other criminal activities in Ekiti.
Bisi added that the administration of Governor Kayode Fayemi will keep making the security of lives and property a priority during his reign as governor.
His words, “We are going to work on whatever you have enunciated here today. We all know that security is a problem all over the country; it is not peculiar to Ekiti State alone.”
“There should be intelligence gathering because we never heard that there is a cave-in in that place but now that you have told us, we will work on it.”
“We need to raid the forests, we need to comb the forests and we need to take over the caves if there is any cave where criminals are hiding. What we have just heard from you is an intelligence report and we are going to work on it.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]