This was recently revealed in a communique read out to journalists by the National Chairman of the ACF, Chief Audu Ogbe.
According to him, lingering issues in the country that have tended to pitch ethnic and regional groups against each other have to be resolved as soon as possible.
He added that the recent stand of the South-East leaders and governors on the violent agitation for secession from Nigeria by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network is highly satisfactory.
It read, “In the very near future, the forum hopes to meet with leaders of Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Afenifere and South-South leaders to discuss the lingering issues in the country that have tended to pitch ethnic and regional groups against each other.”
“The forum expressed satisfaction with the recent stand of the South-East leaders and governors on the violent agitation for secession from Nigeria by the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and Eastern Security Network.”
“The forum (ACF) expressed satisfaction that the Ibo elders have finally disowned the agitators and called on the elders to take concrete measures to ensure that such agitations come to an end. The ACF notes that the South-East leaders called on northern leaders to protect their indigenes living in the North.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Shadow – Dead Roses
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Niphkeys & Zinoleesky – Blessings
- Lyta – High Vibration ft Naira Marley
- Adekunle Gold & Lucky Daye – Sinner (Banx N Ranx Remix)
- Soft – Comot Body
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Lil Frosh – Life Of The Party
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Timi Dakolo – Obim ft Ebuka & Noble Igwe
- Lussh & DJ Latitude – Dance Riddim