The state’s Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development, Dr. Zahra’u Muhammad-Umar, recently revealed this while receiving the state branch of the International Federation of Women Lawyers in her Office.
According to her, Kano State Government has even forwarded the Child Protection Bill to the state assembly for passage into law, and this move will look out for the general well-being of women and children in the state.
She added that lawyers should continue supporting and protecting the rights of vulnerable Nigerians.
Her words, “This effort will improve the living standards of the people of the state especially women and children.”
What do you think?
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape