The corporation recently disclosed this in a statement by its spokesman Dr Kenny Obateru, in Abuja, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the present price will be maintained until the conclusion of ongoing engagement with the organised labour, so the people have nothing to worry about.
He added that the corporation, at the moment, is bearing the burden of importing refined petroleum products as the supplier of last resort to guarantee energy security for the nation.
What do you think?
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation is the oil corporation through which the federal government of Nigeria regulates and participates in the country’s petroleum industry.
The NNPC business operations are managed through Strategic Business and Corporate Services Units (SBUs/CSUs) in diverse locations across Nigeria.
In that case; The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) initiated a recruitment scheme and since then, until date the NNPC recruitment have been a yearly scheme.
Dr. Maikanti Baru (July 7, 1959 – May 29, 2020) was the former Group Managing Director (GMD). He was appointed Group Managing Director on July 4, 2016, under the presidency of Muhammadu Buhari; he succeeded Dr. Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu, the Nigerian Minister of State for Petroleum (2015 – 2019).
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & CKay – Emiliana (Amapiano Remix)
- Pheelz & Rayvanny – Finesse (East African Remix) ft Theecember
- Dremo – Monaco
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- King Six – Gone
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- Jahborne ft Sound Sultan – Fine Girl [AuDio]
- Terry G – Shayo Yapa ft Prince banton
- Mozatti – PUNA ft Iyanya