The Accountant General of the Federation, (AGF) Mr Ahmed Idris, recently revealed this when he received the Partners of Ernst and Young (EY) in Abuja, according to a statement by the Director of Press, Mr Henshaw Ogubike.
According to him, the government is ready to accept any valuable addition that will help the country achieve even more successes in the reform initiatives.
He added that the OAGF does not want a generalized approach, and they will be focusing on specifics.
His words, “We are open to new ideas, we are open to value addition, we believe if we get critical stakeholders, we can achieve even more successes in the reform initiatives.”
“The OAGF does not want a generalized approach, we want specifics. No more talking and meeting, we want to achieve results. As much as we want improvements in our system and value addition, we don’t want generalized approach, we want specific approach. Come up with specific things you can do to add value, we want results.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]