The University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN) in South Africa was agog this morning when a Bachelor of Law graduate, Njabulo Ntombela changed into his Zulu traditional dress and wore his graduation gown on his 89-year-old great grandmother, Nomkikilizo Ntombela.
According to him, his gesture was to ackowledge her contribution towards his success in life.
See more heartwarming photos below :
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]