Nollywood actress Opeyemi Aiyeola got married around 2010 and ever since she has been scarce in the movie scene.
She is now a mother of two children is celebrating her second child, David as he turns 5 today. In her post she revealed why she chose raising a family over her movie career.
People ask me all the time, Ope why did u sacrifice ur career for family? why did u leave at a time u were hotter than hot? U could be up there by now, U could be getting most hot deals n endorsements, ur career would have blown supa huge!
I look at them and always think n say to myself, ‘ignorance’ and ‘petty’. Now I am glad n proud to ans those questions. This is one of the reasons why. Abandoning my career to have lovely, handsome, glorious, blessed, intelligent, world changer boys is why.
If given the grace and opportunity I will do same over and over again. My pride, my prince, my joy, my future, my wealth, my endorsement, my primary career, words can’t express how honoured and grateful to God I am for the grace to be ur caretaker.
As u turn 5 today I celebrate u, I appreciate u, I honour God in ur life. David Oluwasemilore keep soaring on eagles wings and keep making ur creator, dad n mum proud. Happy birthday my 2nd prince, assistance boss mi, davidodo mi, long life and prosperity
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema