Sasha P was undoubtedly Nigeria/Africa’s no 1 female rapper till she suddenly let her music take a back seat.
For those wondering why.. here is what she told Punch
“It was a deliberate decision because I needed to take some time out to focus on my retail clothing line, ‘Eclectic by Sasha’. My dream is very big; I want to be in every state in Nigeria. The fashion in Nigeria was getting bigger and what I wanted to do had not been done. I had to just focus on my fashion business. Even during that time, I made sure I released one or two singles and collaborated with other artistes. We are still recording but I am not going to announce any dates. All I would say is that we are very excited about the new sound we are working on.”
We would love to know your thoughts on this post.
Drop your comments
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Foreign [MixTape]