Governor Nyesom Wike, of Rivers state, have blasted the Governor of Imo state, Rochas Okorocha for granting amnesty to the cultist group responsible for the New Year Day killings in Omoku community which saw the death of about 23 residents in the state.
Governor Wike said the amnesty granted by the Imo state governor to the cultists will have no impact in his state as the N20 million bounty placed on the cultists by the Rivers state government still stands.
Governor Wike told news men at the government house in Port Harcourt that these same cultists recently pardoned are top members of Don Waney’s gang. The governor maintained that the cult member are wanted men in Rivers state.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Trey Songz – Sleepless Nights ft Davido
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]