According to sources, this promising act wrote ‘Aye‘.
As a matter of fact, ‘Aye’ was originally his.
Davido also wanted to buy ‘Gallardo‘, but Runtown refused. Instead Davido got featured on the track.
This totally makes sense. I’ve always wondered why the word ’emergency’ was in the track. I guess Runtown was leaving his artistic DNA on the song. Yeah, no wonder Runtown was in the ‘Aye’ video..
Both Songs were produce by same Tspize.
While we await Davido’s reaction to this. Listen to the two songs below:
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – As E Dey Go [AuDio]