Effyzzie Music’s leading lady Yemi Alade is extremely thankful on the first single lifted off her sophomore album, which is slated for a 2016 release.
The rousing highlife gem is christened ‘Na Gode’, and features the track’s producer Selebobo.
‘Na Gode’ which means ‘thank you’ in Hausa preaches the message of gratitude and giving; no matter your present situation, you have to be thankful or better still say ‘Na Gode’, because it could be worse not forgetting aiding the less privileged individuals in the society.
Asides the message, ‘Na Gode’ a mid-tempo cut that is fated to cause a musical uproar and find a home on any playlist.
Listen Up & Share Your Thoughts!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Ajaeze – Reason