The gratitude preaching ‘Na Gode’ is produced by the track’s guest vocalist, and serves as the first and lead single of Yemi Alade’s sophomore album christened ‘Mama Africa’.
Special thanks to the National Commission of Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI), Nikki Laoye (Founder, Angel 4 Life Foundation/Celebrity Voice for NCFRMI South/West Zone), Mrs. Essien (Director of IDPs, NCFRMI), Hajia Aisha Ibrahim (Deputy Director of Refugees and Immigration Issues) and all the staff and members of the NCFRMI for making this a reality.
Directed by Paul Gambit.
Press Play, Feel the Vibe and never forget to say ‘Na Gode’.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]