The gratitude preaching ‘Na Gode’ is produced by the track’s guest vocalist, and serves as the first and lead single of Yemi Alade’s sophomore album christened ‘Mama Africa’.
Special thanks to the National Commission of Refugees, Migrants and Internally Displaced Persons (NCFRMI), Nikki Laoye (Founder, Angel 4 Life Foundation/Celebrity Voice for NCFRMI South/West Zone), Mrs. Essien (Director of IDPs, NCFRMI), Hajia Aisha Ibrahim (Deputy Director of Refugees and Immigration Issues) and all the staff and members of the NCFRMI for making this a reality.
Directed by Paul Gambit.
Press Play, Feel the Vibe and never forget to say ‘Na Gode’.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Masterkraft & Phyno – Egbon
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Rema – Beamer (Bad Boyz) [AuDio]