On her 2016 album Mama Africa, Nigerian afrobeats artist Yemi Alade explores sounds from all over her continent, but the video for its latest single ‘Tumbum’ sticks closer to home.
In a riff on the food-themed lyrics of the song, Alade plays a restaurant cook who serves up tasty jollof and fufu in a rural Nigerian community.
With a playful storyline starring Nollywood luminaries Ime Bishop Umoh and Beverly Osu, it’s a hilarious accompaniment to the Selebobo-produced track.
Press Play & Feel the Vibe!
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]