He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he doesn’t understand the grudge these people are having because the youngster refused to play for the country and chose England instead.
Illbliss added that Nigerians that are using his PK miss to get back at him are clearly mentally deficient because penalties are like a lottery that goes either way.
His words, “I read comments from Nigerians on social media taunting Bukayo Saka after he missed the penalty against Italy. One of them wrote… “Na so Ogun don punish you as you no gree play for Nigeria”. We can move and sound mentally deficient sometimes, and thats me choosing my words carefully!!!”
“Hold it together lads! You gave your all for your country. Penalties is simply Russian Roulette and could swing either way. SETBACKS pave the momentum for the biggest getbacks. Now to all the heartless and mentally deranged fans trolling them and attempting to tarnish them with racist remarks, it takes a true Hero to step up when called up. Saka × Sancho × Rashford are amazing players built for greatness. Keep your heads up!”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Kelly Hansome – Ndi Ara [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Henry Knight – Damilohun [AuDio]
- Jidenna – Chief Don’t Run [AuDio]
- A-Q – Red Cups ft Mr. J.I [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Toby Grey – Na U ft Soma [AuDio]
- Olamide – Buga Small Small [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]
- Mr P – Karma [AuDio]
- Nasty C – Uno (Cemix) [AuDio]