He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, this should happen between partners in a relationship from time to time because it helps both parties know if they are being cheated on.
He added that anyone who doesn’t agree to his or her partner checking their phones is a potential cheat.
His words, “When you date someone and want to progress to the commitment phase, stop forming oyinbo westernized. Check their phones, emails, BVN, passports visit their parents & acquaint yourselves, post pictures where you are doing better PDA, call them; ‘my wife’ or ‘my husband’ in public posts on social media especially Facebook, sponsor the posts if you can. Anyone wey no gree to the above na suspect, break up before dem breakfast you.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- Dj Baddo – 9ja @56 [MixTape]
- Big C – Obimo ft Starface [AuDio]
- MS & 2Baba – Black AND Proud [AuDio]
- Gabriel Songz – Odo (Kcee Cover) [AuDio]
- Dj Final – Bobo [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Reggae Culture [MixTape]
- Dj ATTE – Easter Gospel [MixTape]
- Dj Chascolee – Octo Miles Nija At 57 [MixTape]
- Deejay Maf – Jupa Juse Non Stop Mix Vol.1
- Niyola – Crazy + Toh Bad [AuDio]
- Eva Alordiah – Shuga [AuDio]
- MC Galaxy – Sekem [AuDio]