Back in 1998, when Dora Akunyili was the Zonal Secretary (South-east) of the Petroleum (Special) Trust Fund, she had travelled to the United States to get a cancer treatment surgery. Gen. Buhari who was then as the PTF Chairman approved �17,100 for her medical treatment.
Pictured above is the 1999 letter from late Dora to Gen Buhari, thanking him for his approval and also letting him know that she was returning �12,000 of �the �17,100 as doctors decided surgery was not needed.
On Akunyili’s letter returning money, GMB wrote:
“See that there are still Nigerians with personal integrity.�Please take action in line with PTF financial regulations”�
Photo credit: Tolu Ogunlesi
- Cynthia Morgan – Popori [AuDio]
- T.R.I.P – I Gat It [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – Born For This Mixtape
- Dj Law – Shimbolobo ft Reflex [Mixtape]
- FDV – Ca Va Aller 2014 [Ashawo French Version] ft Flavour, Jessy Matador & Makassy [AuDio]
- Lil Jojo – Dem Say ft Jaywon [AuDio]
- D’Banj, Femi Kuti, Fally Ipupa, Omawumi, Diamond & more – Cocoa Na Chocolate [AuDio]