The Chairman, Kaduna State CAN, Rev John Hayab revealed this in a recent statement.
According to him, the year’s Ramadan came at a very critical and trying moment for the entire world, so the sacrifices and prayers offered by Nigerians will be acceptable before God.
He then prayed for God’s blessings and reward in abundance in the nearest future.
His words, “This year’s Ramadan came at a very critical and trying moment for the entire world given the challenge and fear posed by the spread of COVID-19 pandemic.
“In spite of the trying situation, we are glad that you did not allow the prevailing challenge to rob you of the joy and blessings of this Holy month.
“Therefore, we hopefully look forward to greater and more fruitful days together as we work to defeat the virus as well as promote peace, unity, and harmonious coexistence in all our communities.
“Though we have been advised by medical experts and warned by states and national governments to stay at home so that we could prevent the spread of COVID 19, the ‘stay at home’ order should not be seen as a hindrance to a strong fraternity.
“We may be socially and physically distancing ourselves from one another but in our hearts and spirit, we are together, celebrating and rejoicing with all Muslims.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay