“21savage never denied that fact he was in the U.S. illegally, and ICE is now trying to intimidate him into leaving the country he calls home,” according to the rapper’s lawyer, Charles H. Kuck.
Attorney Charles H. Kuck rubbished the federal agency that detained 21 Savage days back and is presently locking him up for deportation proceedings.
He said 21 Savage applied for a U-Visa 2 years ago but the application is yet to be fully processed, and described the fact that ICE knew about it and yet took no action until this weekend, as baffling.
He also blasted ICE for referencing 21 Savage’s previous criminal charges, saying he is no criminal.
He said although it is true that Savage pled guilty to felony drug possession 5 years ago, that conviction was removed last year.
His words, “As a minor, his family overstayed their work visas, and he, like almost two million other children, was left without legal status through no fault of his own.”
The rapper’s lawyer ended it by saying ICE was trying to “unnecessarily punish him,” alleging the agency is trying “to intimidate him into giving up his right to fight to remain in the United States.”
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- 2Baba – Opo ft Wizkid [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Burna Boy – RockStar (Reggae version) [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- DJ Kaywise – What Type Of Dance ft Mayorkun, Naira Marley & Zlatan
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Rockstar [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]